cbob

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hello World!



Hi there and thank you for reading the first post on my new blog!

My name is Dottie and I'm an avatar in Second Life.  I've been a resident of SL for almost 3 years and I absolutely enjoy it.  I've made wonderful friends who have forever enriched my life. :)

I'm not new to blogging... I have a fashion blog called Dressing Up Dottie that allows me to justify my voracious shopping habit, lol.   I love shopping and photography and I have a great time with that blog.

My newest hobby in SL is KittyCats and today I've decided to create a blog to share the fun I have with these lovable and absolutely adorable breedable pets.  I have three friends to thank for my newest addiction:  Renaee, Skeat, and Patchwork, who was the first to discover and introduce them to our group of friends. 

The photo above shows two of my newest cats.  On the left is a lovely White Russian kitty named Aurin and on the left, a sweet Balinese Chocolate Lynx named Archard.  Aren't they just adorable! :)

Well, that's about all I can think of for this introduction so I'll sign off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment